Current Vacancies at Theatre503 include:
Box Office and Front of House Volunteers
We are currently looking for volunteers to help staff our box office and front of house.
To apply please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Ambassador of Theatre503, you will support the team in identifying and targeting new audiences for our productions and complementary programme, and will work towards target audience numbers for each show.
Theatre503 is recruiting Ambassadors to help the theatre reach new audiences.
What is an Ambassador?
As an Ambassador of Theatre503, you will support the Artistic Directors, Resident Assistant Producers and Programming Directors in identifying and targeting new audiences for our productions and complimentary programme, and will work towards target audience numbers for each show. This is a trial scheme, and we ask for an initial commitment of 6 months (until December 2010).
What will I get in return?
Ambassadors will be welcomed onto a large and friendly team, where they will be the first to know about opportunities within all departments of the theatre (including literary, education, producing, casting, internships and administration).
- Invitations to private script readings
- Inclusion on a list of actors’ names considered for readings
- Opportunities to train in Front of House and Box Office, and to work on these during productions
- Professional mentoring from the Artistic Directors and Resident Assistant Producers
- References for applications for work/study
- Complimentary tickets to each Theatre503 production
- Staff discounts at the Latchmere pub
How do I apply?
Please email Vicky Graham (Resident Assistant Producer) email@example.com, explaining in no more than 200 words:
- Why you would like to be an Ambassador for Theatre503
- What you could offer
- How you would help us to reach new audiences
Deadline for applications: midday on Friday 11th June 2010.